We are more than a Nursery
Landscaping and gardening can be intimidating. Often we know what we want, but don’t know where to start. At our garden center in Woodstock we are to help you reach your goals. We take the time to work with you one on one, sharing our knowledge and experiences to help you succeed.
In addition to hundreds of varieties of annuals, perennials, roses, trees and shrubs, we have a wide assortment of colorful pottery, garden accents, fountains, and birding supplies.
- Join us for our hands-on workshops
- Together we can create beautiful containers for your entry or patio
- Let’s talk vegetable gardening, and uses for herbs
- Want to invite birds, butterflies and pollinators? We’ll show you how.
- Join our Grateful Deadheaders Garden Club
- Everything you can imagine to decorate your patio or deck
- Southern favorites bringing back the sights, scents, and fond memories of your childhood
- The best roses in Metro Atlanta AND the know-how to successfully grow them
- Unusual Japanese maples, conifers, and other hard to find plants
- Inspiring displays and hidden treasure you’ll want to plant in your garden
- Feed the fish
- Pet the cats
- Check out the chickens
- Pet the donkeys
- Relax on the swing in the shade
Our Hickory Flat location is conveniently located near Atlanta, Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Milton, and Marietta, as well as Canton, Waleska, Cartersville, White, Jasper and Cumming.
Grateful Deadheaders Club
Join Our Garden Club. We meet the 3rd Tuesday every month at 7 PM.
Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm