We are excited to announce that Autumn Hill Nursery‘s very first Grateful Deadheader’s Club meeting was a huge success! Our inaugural meeting was on Tuesday, May 20th at 7:00pm at our Hickory Flat location. At our first meeting, we had delicious desserts (Fruit and cheese for the calorie-watchers and brownies for those looking to indulge a little) and everyone seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves.
Are you interested in being part of this group of cool cats? Here’s a little more information on what to expect from upcoming meetings, and more importantly, why you should become an Autumn Hill Garden Club member!
Our mission is to share gardening knowledge and build relationships in a creative and fun environment while offering community service by building a garden enjoyable by the public. We hope that this club will have a little something for everyone – we intend to focus on the love of gardening and providing good information to help you do it better! We also hope that it allows you to make new friends who share your passion for gardening.
Benefits of Membership
Aside from discovering more ways to nurture your love of gardening, other benefits of membership include:
- It’s absolutely FREE to join.
- Get a first shot at selecting new items and plant varieties (3-4 times a year).
- Give back to your community by getting involved in our community service project.
- Receive members’ only newsletters packed with gardening tips and information.
- Field trip outings three times a year to visit public gardens or venues of interest to gardeners.
Going forward, all meetings will be held at our Hickory Flat location (4256 Earney Road) on the third Tuesday of every month, so mark your calendar for our next meeting on June 17th! We look forward to seeing you there, and don’t forget to bring a friend!